Gendered Perspectives on International Development
- ISSN: 1947-4768
- eISSN: 1947-4776
- Frequency: Annual
Gendered Perspectives on International Development (GPID) series is a peer-reviewed journal publication of scholarly work on the effects of international development policy and globalization on gender roles, gender relations, and sexuality. GPID Papers are article-length manuscripts (9,000-word max) by scholars from a broad range of disciplines, disseminating materials at a late stage of formulation that contribute new understandings of gendered roles and relations amidst economic, social, and political change. Individual papers in the series address a range of topics, such as gender, violence, and human rights; gender and agriculture; reproductive health and healthcare; gender and social movements; masculinities and development; and the gendered division of labor.
Submissions are accepted through GPID's online portal. Authors must be registered and logged in to submit.
Authors of accepted articles will be required to sign an author publishing agreement.
IMAGES AND DERIVATIVE MATERIALS
- It is the author’s obligation and responsibility to determine and satisfy copyright and/or other use restrictions prior to submitting materials to MSU Press for publication.
- Images must be submitted as supplementary, clearly-labeled files at time of submission.
- All images must be minimum 300 dpi at planned publication size.
- Citations, permissions, and captions are required upon submission for all images.
- We cannot publish such materials without an accompanying signed permissions letter.