- Beginning in 2022, institutional online access to MSU Press journals content (except for Rhetoric, Politics & Culture) is available through the Scholarly Publishing Collective. Institutional online access to Rhetoric, Politics & Culture is available through Project MUSE.
- Institutional online subscriptions and renewals handled on a calendar-year basis.
- Individual subscriptions are handled on a rolling basis, with orders accepted at any time and filled beginning with the forthcoming issue.
- For order types not fulfilled via the Scholarly Publishing Collective or Project MUSE, online orders can be placed by clicking the “subscribe” button on each journal’s homepage or by contacting MSU Press Customer Service.
- Single issues and articles are available electronically and print-on-demand, see each journal’s homepage for details and ordering options.
- Prices subject to change at any time. Refer to the posted subscription rates for current pricing.
- Orders received with outdated pricing/payment will be invoiced for the balance due.
- Prepayment required on all orders.
- Check, cash, Visa, MasterCard, or wire transfer accepted.
- Funds must be in U.S. currency drawn from a U.S. bank.
- Make checks payable to Michigan State University Press.
- Payment for journal orders cannot be combined with book orders; credit balances from MSU Press Books division cannot be transferred/applied to journals.
- No returns accepted.
- Domestic claims must be received within 3 months of publication date.
- International claims must be received within 6 months of publication date.
- Late claims will not be filled.
Credits & Refunds
- Full or partial credit available on cancelled subscriptions.
- Credit for cancellations will be pro-rated.
- Credit applicable only to other MSU Press journals.
- Credit balances from MSU Press Books Division cannot be transferred/applied to journal orders/payment.
- Full refunds available on pending subscriptions.
- 5% agency discount available for institutional print orders placed through MSU Press. All orders must be prepaid by check or credit card.
- Contact the Scholarly Publishing Collective for information about agency commissions for institutional online subscriptions.
Invoice Verification Policy
It is the subscribing party’s responsibility to check invoices for accuracy (especially Title, Volume, Issue, Expiration) and to submit corrections within 30 days of invoice receipt. Claims will be processed on problem orders only if the subscribing party has submitted a correction within 30 days of invoice receipt.
- Agency Orders: Agencies are responsible for verifying orders placed on behalf of their customers.
- Customer Orders: Customers are responsible for verifying their own orders.
MSU Press Journals
c/o PSA, Inc.
2406 Reach Road
Williamsport, PA 17703
TEL: (570) 567-0420
FAX: (570) 322-2063