- New subscriptions and renewals are accepted at any time. Orders will be filled for the forthcoming issue.
- Single issues and individual articles are available through the MSU Press Journals website as print-on-demand and digital editions. Use the drop-down menu on each journal’s homepage to select the issue/article you wish to purchase.
- Institutional online access to all MSU Press Journals content (except for RAEX) for is available with the purchase of an Electronic or Print & Electronic subscription through jstor.org. Contact email@example.com for ordering details.
- Institutional online access for Real Analysis Exchange can be purchased through the RAEX page on this website.
- Prices subject to change at any time. Refer to the posted subscription rates for current pricing.
- Orders received with outdated pricing/payment will be invoiced for the balance due.
- Prepayment required on all orders.
- Check, cash, Visa, MasterCard, or wire transfer accepted.
- Funds must be in U.S. currency drawn from a U.S. bank.
- Make checks payable to Michigan State University Press.
- Payment for journal orders cannot be combined with book orders; credit balances from MSU Press Books division cannot be transferred/applied to journals.
- No returns accepted.
- Domestic claims must be received within 3 months of publication date.
- International claims must be received within 6 months of publication date.
- Late claims will not be filled.
Credits & Refunds
- Full or partial credit available on cancelled subscriptions.
- Credit for cancellations will be pro-rated.
- Credit applicable only to other MSU Press journals.
- Credit balances from MSU Press Books Division cannot be transferred/applied to journal orders/payment.
- Full refunds available on pending subscriptions.
- 5% agency discount available. All orders must be prepaid by check or credit card.
Invoice Verification Policy
It is the subscribing party’s responsibility to check invoices for accuracy (especially Title, Volume, Issue, Expiration) and to submit corrections within 30 days of invoice receipt. Claims will be processed on problem orders only if the subscribing party has submitted a correction within 30 days of invoice receipt.
- Agency Orders: Agencies are responsible for verifying orders placed on behalf of their customers.
- Customer Orders: Customers are responsible for verifying their own orders.
MSU Press Journals
PO Box 121
Congers, NY 10920-0121
Tel: (845) 267-3054
Fax: (845) 267-3478